You can make cookies in different ways. Let’s see how to make a eye catching watermelon cookies. This is suitable for kids birthday parties or Christmas.
- Flour – 120 g
- Butter – 65g
- Sugar – 55g
- Egg – 20g (Half of an medium egg)
- Pink food coloring (as required)
- Green food coloring (as required)
- Black sesame seeds or Kasa Kasa – 2 tbsp
- Add butter & sugar to a mixing ball & beat it well for about a minute in low speed
- Add egg & mix it well for another minute
- Add flour little by little & mix in low speed until all combine
- Take the dough out from mixing bowl & roll it a log
- Divide the dough in to 3/4 & 1/4
- Add green food coloring to the 1/4 part dough & add pink food coloring to the 3/4 part dough
- Take the pink dough & make it a log
- Take the green dough & roll it to thin by keeping in a plastic wrap. The green dough width should match with the pink dough
- Keep the pink dough on top of green & cover the pink dough with the green.
- Wrap the log using the plastic wrap & refrigerate for about 1-2 hours
- Once you take the dough out from the refrigerator cut the dough to circles and then to half and put sesame seeds or kasa kasa on top.
- Bake on 150c pre heated about 20-25 min or until the edges turn golden brown.