0% Plans on Jewellery for HSBC Cardholders
Use your HSBC credit card at Vogue Jewellers, Raja Jewellers, Swarnamahal, Bullion Exchange, Colombo Jewellery Store, Mallika Hemachandra Jewellers, W A De Silva and convert to a 0% card instalment plan for 3, 6 or 12 months
- Cardholders must call 011 4 472 211 and request for the instalment plan after purchasing in order to convert to a 3, 6 or 12 months 0% card instalment plan
- First 1,100 cardholders to purchase will have one instalment waived off upto a maximum of LKR5,000
- Offer valid from 15 October – 31 December 2017
Terms and conditions
- The offer is applicable to all HSBC credit cardholders on locally issued credit cards (excluding corporate credit cards of HSBC) (“Cardholders”) only
- A transaction done to purchase jewellery from the specified merchants using the HSBC credit card (“Card”) can be converted to a 3, 6 or 12 month 0% installment plan within 30 days from the transaction date
- The minimum transaction value shall be Sri Lankan rupees twenty five thousand only (LKR25,000) and the maximum transaction value for all transactions per card shall be Sri Lankan rupees six hundred thousand only (LKR600,000)
- The offer is valid for transactions done within the promotion period of 15 Oct 2017 – 31 Dec 2017 (both days inclusive)
- Cardholders must call 011 4 472 211 and request for the installment plan after purchasing in order to convert to a 3, 6 or 12 months 0% card instalment plan.
- The offer cannot be exchanged for cash and/or used in conjunction with any other promotional programs or offers provided by the service establishments involved in this offer
- HSBC reserves the right to withdraw, modify or change all or any of the rules, terms and conditions applicable to this offer at any given time without prior notice to cardholders.
- HSBC shall accept no liability or responsibility to the cardholders for the quality of goods and/or services provided by the relevant merchant or any loss, damage or injury that maybe caused to the cardholders or companion by the commission of or omission of any act of the merchant
- The general HSBC credit card terms and conditions of HSBC shall apply on this offer.
- If any dispute arises regarding any of the terms and conditions contained herein, the decision of HSBC shall be final
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Sri Lanka and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Sri Lanka